Sunday, October 21, 2012

Getting There

Late night/last minute packing. That's how every adventure begins, right?
Well, that's how mine began- and by popular request... here is the blog to document my adventure(s). Thank you to all for your love and support- I've discovered that you're never so popular as when you move somewhere cool :) I've had more texts, phone calls, and e-mails than I could even respond to- love you all!!!
After years of dreaming and weeks of planning, I finally made THE BIG MOVE! In the weeks before the move, I couldn't quite believe it was real. I honestly wasn't sure if I was being brave or just absolutely insane! When I arrived on the streets of NYC- I was absolutely sure. This is where I am supposed to be- so NYC here I am! Ready for my big adventure. We'll just take it one day and one bite out of the Big Apple at a time.

WARNING: Duffel bags are much larger in real life than they appear... and heavier!


2 comments:

  1. I'm the first to comment, so I should probably be the first to visit you in NYC! I love you and miss you. I can't wait to hear about your adventures.

    ReplyDelete