Monday, April 8, 2013

Empty shelves and lines out the door

Only in NYC do you have lines out the grocery store doors...

 

That line goes past the Bank of America and wraps around the corner. Small grocery stores. Monday night (always the worst for grocery shopping here). Nice weather. And unfortunately this next picture all contribute to long lines:
This is the grocery store around the corner. It's closing... and the shelves are all becoming empty :(
Although I do most of my grocery shopping at TJ's it was nice to have the grocery store right around the corner for last minute items. Hopefully something good goes in- rumor has it there will be another drugstore. We already have a billion of those around here so I'm hoping for something else. Until then I'll enjoy the close-out sales- I've been stocking up on spices at half price :)

No comments:

Post a Comment