Monday, March 4, 2013

Snow

Well, winter brings snow. Anybody who has spent a few years in Rexburg ought to know that ;) However, in NYC winter does not bring a ton of snow (just cold), at least not this year. So I was kind of excited the couple times it snowed so that I could check out my favorite place... Central Park... in the snow. And it was pretty great. I do love pretty white snow, and it looks fantastic in the park. Outside the park, however, is a dirty, slushy, puddly disaster. Not so fun for getting anywhere. But we're going to forget about all this and just look at pretty pictures of the park :)

Okay, I lied. This picture isn't of the park...


 


The lake is frozen!





The park was packed. Seriously, more people than I've ever seen there. And there were tons of families with kids making their way to the park with their sleds :)
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment