Sunday, November 25, 2012

Strollin' in the Park

I got off work one day and needed to run a few errands- one of which was to a store across Central Park on the east side. I started looking up the subway routes and consulting my map and then thought I'd see how long it would take me to just walk straight there since it was such a nice day. Maps told me 19 minutes. I figured I could handle that and headed out for the first of many adventures through Central Park.


The ice skating rink in the background

 
Yep. There's even a zoo in Central Park.

 
 
I can't believe I was going to take the Subway- or that I live one block away and hadn't been spending more time there! I learned my lesson and have spent a few more afternoons in the park... more pictures to come :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment