Monday, November 26, 2012

Beauty all around

For all the haters out there who think New York is just a big, dirty city- I challenge you to hate this :

Impossible, I know. This, my friends, is Central Park. In case you haven't guessed by now- by the fact that there are now 3 blog posts dedicated to the park- this is one of my favorite places in New York City. I've spent a few afternoons exploring there and according to the map I've hardly made a dent in the place ;) I think there is nothing else I have to say that the pictures can't say for me...


 
 




 
Love the color. Fall is my favorite season.




Yes, there's even a castle in Central Park

View from the castle
 

 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Central Park is the best thing that has ever happened to NYC! Beautiful city--I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete